Have you used your Call-To-Action button on facebook yet?
A call-to-action (usually abbreviated as CTA) is an image or line of text that prompts your visitors, leads, and customers to take action. It is, quite literally, a “call” to take an “action.” At some point you have to ask for the sale, this makes it easy.
The elements that create a great call to action:
* Visually at High contrast to your other page content
* Large and eye catchy, think white space and large enough to push/click while on mobile
* Clear proposition with copy that motivates or entices people to act
* Attached to a specific page to allow for tracking your conversion
* Often require a bit of A/B testing to find the one that reaps the best reward
Here is a quick how to create a call-to-action on facebook.
The application is free and a very effective tool for collecting data to:
* build your list
* converting an anonymous visitor to a buying customer
* build good will by giving away a free item of value
* run a contest
* create interest in one specific item in your online store, link it right to your shopping cart
* provide a brand building video
* sell a book or ebook
* give away a coupon
Calls-to- action help drive people from Facebook to take actions that are important to your business (ex: booking appointments at your salon). You can add a call-to-action to your Page at no cost.
Here is how to add a call-to-action button to your Page:
1. Go to your Business Page and click Create Call-to-Action tab.
2. Choose your call to action type from the drop down menu add in the destination URL that you want to link to.
3. Click Create.
Next fill in the url or location of the page you wish to send them to.
Do include the whole protocol…http:// you don’t need to indicate Mobile as most website are now mobile ready so leave that field blank and click next twice to bypass the mobile choices.
You should now see your call to action button on your page.
Be sure to test the link. A/B test the call to action for best conversion rate. Delete and do it again! This is a FREE sales funnel tool. Make a point of utilizing it today!
Here is a little support straight from Facebook Help Pages:
If you’re looking to add a donation feature to your charitable organization’s Page, please keep in mind that this feature isn’t available to everyone yet.
How can I see how many people have clicked my call-to-action button?
There are two ways to see how many people have clicked your Page’s call-to-action button:
• Hover over your Page’s call-to-action button and then hover over See Insights to see how many clicks it’s received in the past seven days.
• Go to This week on the right side of your Page and then look under CTA clicks to see how many people have clicked your call to action that week.
How do I add a call to action at the end of my video?
If you’re posting a video as a Page, you can include a link at the end of the video along with a text button that suggests the viewer click to view the link. This is known as a call to action. To add a call to action to your Page’s video:
1. Click Photo/Video at the top of your Page’s Timeline and upload a video
2. Click Add a Call to Action below the video
3. Click No Button and choose the text you’d like to appear at the end of your video
4. Add the web destination where you’d like to send people who’ve viewed your video
5. You can also create a headline and describe the link
Please keep in mind that only videos posted by Pages can include a call to action.